To become an Activity Coach, you will need a range of relevant qualifications that are a key part of the Premier Education Professional Standards.
All sports coaches in the country are required to hold a Level 2 Competency Based Delivery Qualification. All coaches will also need to hold a valid DBS, First Aid, and Safeguarding qualification.
However, at Premier Education, we have more advanced standards - which helps up to continually deliver effective, fun, and engaging sessions.
The minimum qualifications required to become a Premier Education Activity Coach are:
- Competency Based Delivery Qualification (minimum level 2)
- Level 3 Paediatric First Aid (minimum of 12 hours)
- Induction Module 1
- Prevent Training
- Equality & Diversity
- COVID-19 Awareness Training
- British Fencing Core Coach Award (Only applicable to Sports deliverers)
- British Gymnastics Activity Instructor (Only applicable to Sports deliverers)