By ticking yes, this gives consent for your child to be photographed or videoed during their time at our Premier Education activity whilst press are in attendance on.
Consent to the images/footage being used for marketing and publicity related purposes and in other publications. This may be published through various media outlets including, TV, online (including social media), newspapers and in other printed materials. The images and footage will be used by press officers in attendance, as well Premier Education and it’s partners.
- I am giving permission to take photographs and / or video footage of my child when attending a Premier Education Activity. I grant full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for publicity or other purposes to help achieve the projects aims. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in printed and online publicity, social media and press releases.
- I am giving permission to use quotes from the interview(s) (or excerpts of such quotes), the film, photograph(s), tape(s) or reproduction(s) of my child, and/or recording of my child’s voice, in part or in whole, in its publications, in newspapers, magazines and other print media, on television, radio and electronic media (including the internet), in theatrical media and/or in mailings for educational and awareness purposes.
- I agree for any photographs/videos/footage to be taken during the programme.
- I give permission for any images and videos to be used by Premier Education or third-party promotional material – for example campaign promotion etc.
- I give permission for images to appear on Premier Education’s Website(s), and Social Media sites, as well as on partner sites, visiting press websites and social media sites.
- I agree to public facing images appearing on promotional material.
- The images will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Regulations
- The images of my child captured in video recordings and/or photographs will be the copyright of Premier Education and/or press officers and/or Premier Education’s partners.
- I can ask for the organisations aforementioned to stop using my child’s images at any time, in which case they will not be used in future publications but may continue to appear in publications already in circulation.
To edit your child's photo consent click here and edit your child's portal settings.