I have a safeguarding concern, who do I speak to?

This article outlines who to contact, in the first instance, with any safeguarding concerns that may arise.

All safeguarding concerns should be raised with staff at the venue your child attends. This will be dealt with at the local level by people who know the setting and the people involved. Or you can report a concern here.